Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 dayzzzzz

EuroTour in 2 days!! I cannot even contain my excitment:D. Guess what else, after I get back they are doing exams...that I dont ahve to do, so I'm finished school on friday! yaya.

Last weekend was Hemelvaart, not really sure what it is, but it was a long weekend! So I went to Sara's house in Wasennaar for 4 days and hung out. Now I'm packing and getting ready for Europa Tour. Time sure flies.

I haven't been getting comments:(:(, it makes me feel unloved. So if you read my blog, please posr a comment! It makes my day.

Love all of you!

Doei!

Jayden

5 comments:

Mwoulds said...

Hey! lol I'll leave a comment for you! EuroTour sounds like it's so exciting, make sure you take a million pictures so you can show us when you get home. I wish we only had a few days of school left! :P oh well
Miss you like crazy!
Morgan

Maeghan said...

Can't wait to hear about the Eurotour. Bet it will be awesome.

Also, I was thinking about you today and I TOTALLY WANT TO COME TO YOUR PRESENTATION FOR ROTARY AT HOME, OKAY?
Actually, you have no choice. I will come. Mwahaha.

Best Wishes!

Half Moon Yoga Studio said...

i love you whether you blog or not - happy touring!!!

Marita said...

I hope your Euro Tour is great! Ours was so much much fun, I'm sure yours will also be wonderful!

Amy said...

AHHHH!!! I bet you're having a blast!! =) I misssh you! Talk to you soon!! (25 days, I'm keeping the countdown on my banner on my cell. Just thought I'd share that with you!) Anyways, Lurve you lots! Can't wait to see you!!! EEEEP

Amy. =)